Looks like Verisign got themselfs experiencetechnology.com.
The domain was first registered back in 2002 thru Tucows and been dropped a few times and was always parked thru several domain name parking solutions.
But as of today the domain name is no longer resolving and Verisign is the registrant.
What is Verisign going todo with the the domain name experiencetechnology.com ? Good question and i have no answer. I doubt very much this is a defensive registration, i’ve got a feeling this willbe used to demo a product. Also unknown is how much Verisign paid for the domain name.
I guess we will find out in the future
- Domain Name………. experiencetechnology.com
- Creation Date…….. 2010-07-10
- Registration Date…. 2012-01-14
- Expiry Date………. 2014-07-10
- Organisation Name…. VeriSign, Inc.
- Organisation Address. 12061 Bluemont Way
- Organisation Address.
- Organisation Address. Reston
- Organisation Address. 20190
- Organisation Address. VA
- Organisation Address. UNITED STATES
- Coca Cola acquires fleuradiance. com (rogue.su)
- Verisign domain takedown proposal rather scary (tld.st)
- Website trust survey, trustworthy ? (cctld.dk)