Microsoft is known for many things but not exactly for running a mens suit business.
I noticed earlier this month that the registrant information changed. The registrant changed to a privacy protect handle. I had a feeling that Microsoft was the new owner but at the given time there was not much to go on. So i made a notification of it and did nothing with the information.
So last sunday i checked out a few domain names and noticed that menssuits.org was resolving. It was resolving to BING results and the nameservers being used are the nameservers from Microsoft. This leads to the simple conclusion that the domain name is acquired by Microsoft. Well that’s my simple conclusion since someone at MS had to made the adjustments at the MS nameservers. Things can be so simple
Less simple is, what is MS going todo with the domain name ? Is this a Bing experiment ? Or is the domain name going to be used for something else in the future ?
The domain name was first registered in 1999 and dropped in 2004 and picked up again. Normally Microsoft uses Markmonitor but in this case the domain is with Fabulous. Or as i should mention still at Fabulous since the domain name never moved to another registrar.
I guess we will find out what MS is going todo with the domain name in the future i guess.
- Domain ID104311250-LROR
- Domain Name:MENSSUITS.ORG
- Created On:06-May-2004 02:44:49 UTC
- Last Updated On:07-Feb-2012 06:21:41 UTC
- Expiration Date:06-May-2013 02:44:49 UTC
- Sponsoring Registrar:Fabulous.com Pty Ltd. (R133-LROR)
- Status:CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED
- Registrant ID:0085b3a3a1f58aa0
- Registrant Nameomain Hostmaster, CustomerID : 27528566824843
- Registrant Organization:Whois Privacy Services Pty Ltd
- Registrant Street1O Box 923
- Registrant Street2:
- Registrant Street3:
- Registrant City:Fortitude Valley
- Registrant State/Province:QLD
- Registrant Postal Code:4006
- Registrant Country:AU
- Registrant Phone:+61.730070090
- Registrant Phone Ext.:
- Registrant FAX:+61.730070091
- Registrant FAX Ext.:
- Registrant Email:email@example.com
- Name Server:NS1.MSFT.NET
- Name Server:NS2.MSFT.NET
- Google acquires copyright and license right domain names. A weird collection of domain names. (rogue.su)
- Microsoft registers BrowserYouLovedToHate domain names (rogue.su)
- Microsoft registers skype-pass .com & skype-pass .net domain names (rogue.su)