Do you speak L33T ? Errr i mean gTLD’ish ?
Fear no more ! ICANN released a list with all those pesky terms and they also took the effort to explain them
Glossary of commonly used terms in the Applicant Guidebook. Huge list btw !
- Verisign seeks the power to shut down your domain when it sees fit (thenextweb.com)
- Verisign wants power to shut sites down upon law enforcement request (arstechnica.com)
- .ECO Top-Level Domain in Danger? (circleid.com)
- Big Brands Recognizing the Value of New gTLDs (circleid.com)
- .london, .scot, .what? How to work out whether to seek a generic TLD (guardian.co.uk)
- Domain name changes will help global users, ICANN chief says (infoworld.com)